|We are Catholics in the Greater Sacramento area promoting Catholic faith and serving the spiritual needs of people in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
Our priest is Fr. Nicholas Ho. He speaks fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Ordained and served in Singapore for 25 years in various priestly duties, he was invited by the Bishop of Sacramento in 2002 to come to Sacramento to serve the Chinese speaking people. He can be reached at (916)371-4814 for all your needs in spirituality and sacraments.
Of the many activities, the most important is the Chinese mass every Sunday. It is celebrated in Cantonese and Mandarin, and even some English. Mass is offered at the beautifully renovated Cathedral located at 1017 11th St., Sacramento. Other activities include:
1. RCIA Group holds home meeting twice a month, and special RCIA class is taught by Fr. Nicholas personally on a needed basis to new catechumens.
2. Annual retreat provides timeout to reflect on our relationship with God.
3. Young adult group gathers for faith sharing, Bible study or social activities every Friday.
4. Summer picnic in the park.
5. Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Christmas party.
7. Caroling at senior homes.
8. Chinese New Year Celebration and Special Tribute to Ancestors.
9. Visitation to our elderly members.
1017 11th Street
c/o Sacramento Chinese Catholic Community
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 583-8306